- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- Welcome to Our Blog
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- How to Tell if a Labial Frenectomy is Needed
- Taking the Entire Family to the Orthodontist
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- Does My Child Need a Mouthguard for Sports?
- Pediatric Dentists
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- Your Child and Sedation Dentistry
- How to find a Good/Best Orthodontist for your Kids
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- First Pediatric Orthodontic Evaluation by Age 7 – Why It’s So Important
- Toothpaste Kids Like and We Recommend
- When Should My Kids See an Orthodontist?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- Because I Said I Would.
- Best in Dallas!
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
Finding a good or the best orthodontist for your kid might be a difficult task, but this is quite an important decision to make when it comes to your child’s dental and oral health. Here are a few tips on how to know if an orthodontist is a good match for your kid’s needs.
First, let’s talk about what an orthodontist does. They’re the type of dentists that specializes in straightening teeth and fixing bites. Yes, they are the ones who put braces! According to WebMD, a child can go to orthodontist as early as 7 years old. Even if there aren’t any visible problems yet, their little jaws are still developing, thus, it would be best if the orthodontist can be able to tackle these problems very early on.
Letting your kid go to an orthodontist does have its perks. Tooth and jaw problems due to tooth decay or to baby teeth coming out too early will be worked on ASAP!
You don’t even have to look further for the best orthodontist in the Dallas area; they’re already here at myKIDSdds! The orthodontics team at myKIDSdds in Dallas will work hard on your kids’ beautiful smiles. Get to know more of our expertly trained orthodontists and staff here.
The entire staff is more than happy to provide to all your dental and orthodontic needs. Your kid’s initial orthodontic exam will be free of charge at myKIDSdds. We know that for every child that goes through under our care have very different needs, and myKIDSdds will make sure that each program is tailor-fit to their orthodontic needs.
Set an appointment with myKIDSdds in Dallas to jumpstart your kid’s dental and orthodontic health! See you and your child in our dental office soon.