- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- When Should My Kids See an Orthodontist?
- How to Tell if a Labial Frenectomy is Needed
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- Preparing my child for a successful, positive dental experience!
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- What is PerioSciences?
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- Toothpaste Kids Like and We Recommend
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- How to Make Brushing Teeth Fun for Kids
- Best in Dallas!
- How to Find an Orthodontist in Your Area
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. Gayle Glenn
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- Because I Said I Would.
- Welcome to Our Blog
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
Finding a good or the best orthodontist for your kid might be a difficult task, but this is quite an important decision to make when it comes to your child’s dental and oral health. Here are a few tips on how to know if an orthodontist is a good match for your kid’s needs.
First, let’s talk about what an orthodontist does. They’re the type of dentists that specializes in straightening teeth and fixing bites. Yes, they are the ones who put braces! According to WebMD, a child can go to orthodontist as early as 7 years old. Even if there aren’t any visible problems yet, their little jaws are still developing, thus, it would be best if the orthodontist can be able to tackle these problems very early on.
Letting your kid go to an orthodontist does have its perks. Tooth and jaw problems due to tooth decay or to baby teeth coming out too early will be worked on ASAP!
You don’t even have to look further for the best orthodontist in the Dallas area; they’re already here at myKIDSdds! The orthodontics team at myKIDSdds in Dallas will work hard on your kids’ beautiful smiles. Get to know more of our expertly trained orthodontists and staff here.
The entire staff is more than happy to provide to all your dental and orthodontic needs. Your kid’s initial orthodontic exam will be free of charge at myKIDSdds. We know that for every child that goes through under our care have very different needs, and myKIDSdds will make sure that each program is tailor-fit to their orthodontic needs.
Set an appointment with myKIDSdds in Dallas to jumpstart your kid’s dental and orthodontic health! See you and your child in our dental office soon.