- Does My Child Need a Mouthguard for Sports?
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- because I said I would.
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- Your Child and Sedation Dentistry
- Orthodontist vs General Dentist
- Comparing Invisalign and Metal Braces
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- How to find a Good/Best Orthodontist for your Kids
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- First Pediatric Orthodontic Evaluation by Age 7 – Why It’s So Important
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
We are so excited to support an organization that is making a huge impact all over the world. This organization was first brought to Dr. Kogut’s attention 6 years ago. The stories he heard made a huge impact on him and luckily he introduced it to our team. Since then we have seen a number of team members, patients and colleagues make and keep promises that have changed their lives for the better. This organization is ‘because I said I would.’ and we’d like to invite you and your families to join our team members in making and keeping at least one promise of your own this year.
Because I said I would is a social movement and 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to the betterment of humanity through promises made and kept. In efforts to inspire others to keep their promises they created the ‘promise card’. This movement is reminding people how important it is to keep their word, it’s bridging the gap between intention and action.
Because our team feels so strongly about this concept and movement we have decided to make because I said I would promise cards and reminder wristbands available to anyone who stops by our office during the month of January. In efforts to give everyone an opportunity to get involved we will be happy to mail you a card upon request or you can email your promise to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to add it to our promise wall.