- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- First Pediatric Orthodontic Evaluation by Age 7 – Why It’s So Important
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- How to find a Good/Best Orthodontist for your Kids
- Welcome to Our Blog
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Pediatric Dentists
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- Orthodontist vs General Dentist
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- Comparing Invisalign and Metal Braces
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- because I said I would.
- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
Dear Friends and Family,
We are very excited to share some great news with you! Beginning July 26 we will welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen to our orthodontic team!
We want to thank you for your continued support, which over the years has helped our practice grow to the level that we need additional support for our patients.
We have had our eye on Dr. Cohen for some time. He completed his orthodontic training at TAMU Baylor College of Dentistry in 2009. Since then he has worked as an associate in Plano and opened his own practice in McKinney. His desire to work in collaboration with other pediatric dentists and orthodontists created an opportunity for us to recruit him to join our practice.
We are fortunate for this opportunity as he has demonstrated exceptional skills as an orthodontist and has been recognized by his peers for his achievements. Even at his young age he was invited to become a part-time orthodontic instructor at TAMU Baylor College of Dentistry. Dr. Cohen and his wife Staci, who is a teacher at Highland Park Middle School, have two beautiful children Stella and Miles. They look forward to getting to know you and your family. We encourage you to visit our website www.myKIDSdds.com to learn more about Dr. Cohen.
His arrival provides the ability for us to have two excellent orthodontists who will collaborate to provide the highest level of care for our patients. Additionally, we plan to work toward an expanded schedule to offer even more availability.
We are blessed to have been able to add such a highly regarded orthodontist to our team. As you may recall, Dr. Gayle Glenn is a recent past president of the American Association of Orthodontists. We believe we can honestly say we have the BEST orthodontic team in Dallas!
Please join with us in welcoming Dr. Cohen to our practice. We look forward to working together with Dr. Cohen and Dr. Glenn to help your family achieve healthy, beautiful smiles.
Mark H Kogut, DDS, MSD
Alejandra Villaseñor, DDS, MS
Gayle Glenn, DDS, MSD