- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- Toothpaste Kids Like and We Recommend
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- Taking the Entire Family to the Orthodontist
- Does My Child Need a Mouthguard for Sports?
- How to Make Brushing Teeth Fun for Kids
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- How to Find an Orthodontist in Your Area
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- Your Child and Sedation Dentistry
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- First Pediatric Orthodontic Evaluation by Age 7 – Why It’s So Important
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
- Orthodontist vs General Dentist
- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
Dear Friends and Family,
We are very excited to share some great news with you! Beginning July 26 we will welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen to our orthodontic team!
We want to thank you for your continued support, which over the years has helped our practice grow to the level that we need additional support for our patients.
We have had our eye on Dr. Cohen for some time. He completed his orthodontic training at TAMU Baylor College of Dentistry in 2009. Since then he has worked as an associate in Plano and opened his own practice in McKinney. His desire to work in collaboration with other pediatric dentists and orthodontists created an opportunity for us to recruit him to join our practice.
We are fortunate for this opportunity as he has demonstrated exceptional skills as an orthodontist and has been recognized by his peers for his achievements. Even at his young age he was invited to become a part-time orthodontic instructor at TAMU Baylor College of Dentistry. Dr. Cohen and his wife Staci, who is a teacher at Highland Park Middle School, have two beautiful children Stella and Miles. They look forward to getting to know you and your family. We encourage you to visit our website www.myKIDSdds.com to learn more about Dr. Cohen.
His arrival provides the ability for us to have two excellent orthodontists who will collaborate to provide the highest level of care for our patients. Additionally, we plan to work toward an expanded schedule to offer even more availability.
We are blessed to have been able to add such a highly regarded orthodontist to our team. As you may recall, Dr. Gayle Glenn is a recent past president of the American Association of Orthodontists. We believe we can honestly say we have the BEST orthodontic team in Dallas!
Please join with us in welcoming Dr. Cohen to our practice. We look forward to working together with Dr. Cohen and Dr. Glenn to help your family achieve healthy, beautiful smiles.
Mark H Kogut, DDS, MSD
Alejandra Villaseñor, DDS, MS
Gayle Glenn, DDS, MSD