- What is PerioSciences?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- Ways A Frenulum Can Affect Speech For Children
- Things Parents Can Do To Stop Their Children From Teeth Grinding
- When Is It Necessary To Remove Baby Teeth?
- Dr. Gayle Glenn
- Top Things Parents Need To Know About Tongue Ties
- Can I Afford Orthodontics For My Child?
- Preparing my child for a successful, positive dental experience!
- Child, Teen, & Adult Ortho In One Location!
- Your Child & Sedation Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentists
- Welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen To The myKIDSdds Team!
- Is A Frenectomy Needed For My Baby?
- myKIDSdds Protection Protocols
- Best Tips To Get Kids To Brush Their Teeth
- Brushing Teeth: How To Make It Fun!
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- How To Treat & Diagnose Lip Ties on Infants & Children
- Toothpaste Picking Guide For Children
- Signs A Labial Frenectomy Is Needed
- Find The Best Orthodontist In Your Area
- Best in Dallas!
Dear Friends and Family,
We are very excited to share some great news with you! Beginning July 26 we will welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen to our orthodontic team!
We want to thank you for your continued support, which over the years has helped our practice grow to the level that we need additional support for our patients.
We have had our eye on Dr. Cohen for some time. He completed his orthodontic training at TAMU Baylor College of Dentistry in 2009. Since then he has worked as an associate in Plano and opened his own practice in McKinney. His desire to work in collaboration with other pediatric dentists and orthodontists created an opportunity for us to recruit him to join our practice.
We are fortunate for this opportunity as he has demonstrated exceptional skills as an orthodontist and has been recognized by his peers for his achievements. Even at his young age he was invited to become a part-time orthodontic instructor at TAMU Baylor College of Dentistry. Dr. Cohen and his wife Staci, who is a teacher at Highland Park Middle School, have two beautiful children Stella and Miles. They look forward to getting to know you and your family. We encourage you to visit our website www.myKIDSdds.com to learn more about Dr. Cohen.
His arrival provides the ability for us to have two excellent orthodontists who will collaborate to provide the highest level of care for our patients. Additionally, we plan to work toward an expanded schedule to offer even more availability.
We are blessed to have been able to add such a highly regarded orthodontist to our team. As you may recall, Dr. Gayle Glenn is a recent past president of the American Association of Orthodontists. We believe we can honestly say we have the BEST orthodontic team in Dallas!
Please join with us in welcoming Dr. Cohen to our practice. We look forward to working together with Dr. Cohen and Dr. Glenn to help your family achieve healthy, beautiful smiles.
Mark H Kogut, DDS, MSD
Alejandra Villaseñor, DDS, MS
Gayle Glenn, DDS, MSD
Visit myKIDSdds Today!
Phone Number: (214) 696-3082