- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- Toothpaste Kids Like and We Recommend
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
- Because I Said I Would.
- What is PerioSciences?
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- How to Make Brushing Teeth Fun for Kids
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Does My Child Need a Mouthguard for Sports?
- Best in Dallas!
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- How to Tell if a Labial Frenectomy is Needed
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- Taking the Entire Family to the Orthodontist
- Pediatric Dentists
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- When Should My Kids See an Orthodontist?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
Are you still on the hunt for the best dentist for your children? myKIDSdds is here to take care of all your dentistry and orthodontics needs! Join us as we aim to be the best in Dallas.
We try to be more than just a dentist office. We try to educate our patients about dental health, and we work with the community of Dallas towards our mission of good health and wellness that can withstand time. myKIDSdds is staffed by only the best in dentistry and orthodontics in Dallas so you can be sure that your child is in expert and good hands.
Get to know our dental and orthodontic staff on the links provided.
myKIDSdds also aims to establish good relationships with the members of the Dallas community. We try to do so by giving access to not only high-quality dental care, but also providing wisdom needed in order to make good decisions through the process of learning.
myKIDSdds makes sure that we go beyond the call of duty by providing patients good payment options that will leave them worry-free. Everyone deserves high-quality dental care, and myKIDSdds won’t make it a hassle for you.
myKIDSdds in Dallas will gladly welcome you on your first visit with your child! Just fill up the Appointment Request form on the link provided, and our dentist office will be ready to serve you and your child. Give us a call at (214) 696-3082.
myKIDSdds is located at 8325 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 111, Dallas, TX.