- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- Comparing Invisalign and Metal Braces
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- Pediatric Dentists
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It.
- How to find a Good/Best Orthodontist for your Kids
- Your Child and Sedation Dentistry
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- Orthodontist vs General Dentist
- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
Are you still on the hunt for the best dentist for your children? myKIDSdds is here to take care of all your dentistry and orthodontics needs! Join us as we aim to be the best in Dallas.
We try to be more than just a dentist office. We try to educate our patients about dental health, and we work with the community of Dallas towards our mission of good health and wellness that can withstand time. myKIDSdds is staffed by only the best in dentistry and orthodontics in Dallas so you can be sure that your child is in expert and good hands.
Get to know our dental and orthodontic staff on the links provided.
myKIDSdds also aims to establish good relationships with the members of the Dallas community. We try to do so by giving access to not only high-quality dental care, but also providing wisdom needed in order to make good decisions through the process of learning.
myKIDSdds makes sure that we go beyond the call of duty by providing patients good payment options that will leave them worry-free. Everyone deserves high-quality dental care, and myKIDSdds won’t make it a hassle for you.
myKIDSdds in Dallas will gladly welcome you on your first visit with your child! Just fill up the Appointment Request form on the link provided, and our dentist office will be ready to serve you and your child. Give us a call at (214) 696-3082.
myKIDSdds is located at 8325 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 111, Dallas, TX.