- Comparing Invisalign and Metal Braces
- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Orthodontist vs General Dentist
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- Your Child and Sedation Dentistry
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- How to find a Good/Best Orthodontist for your Kids
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It.
- Pediatric Dentists
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
What is the Ronald McDonald House?
“The Ronald McDonald House of Dallas exists to serve and sustain families when serious illness or injury strikes the most cherished part of their lives: their children.”
We are starting a donation drive for Ronald McDonald House of Dallas. Please bring items to our office between November 1- September 16 and we will deliver them. We thank you in advance for your support! Here is the complete list of items that they are in need of.
In consideration of the needs of the families,
All items should be NEW and UNOPENED.
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Plates
- Paper Bowls
- Plastic Plates and Saucers
- 16oz Cups (Paper, Plastic or Styrofoam)
- Plastic Forks, Spoons and Knives
- Copier & Laser Printer Paper
- Postage Stamps
- AA, AAA, C, D and 9 Volt Batteries
- Ziploc bags (gallon size and quart size)
- Individually Packaged Snacks (Chips, Cookies, Nuts, etc.)
- Granola Bars
- Assorted Breakfast Cereal
- Bottled Water
- Keurig Coffee Cups (Regular, Decaf and Assorted Flavors)
- Individual Assorted Juice
- Deodorant (travel size)
- Travel size toiletries (lotion, body wash, shampoo and conditioner)
Items for our Families
- Tickets to sporting or special events: (Mavericks, Cowboys, Rangers, Circus, Concerts, Broadway Shows, etc.)
- Current Release DVDs (NEW) – rated G, PG, or PG-13
- Games (NEW) for Xbox/Kinect or Nintendo Wii
- Target, Wal-Mart, and Kroger gift cards
- AMC Movie Passes
- Gift Cards to Gas Stations
- Gift Cards to Restaurants or Fast Food Restaurants
- Boxes of Hard Board Canvas 16×20 (for art projects)
For the Holidays
- Board Games
- Craft Supplies
- Gifts for Teenagers