Hi myKIDSdds family!
We have been working diligently to ensure you and your family stay safe and healthy during your visit to our office. We have been monitoring all the infectious control guidelines provided by the AAPD, ADA, CDC, and OSHA and have implemented a number of different protocols to protect you from the transmission of COVID-19 while at myKIDSdds.
- Pre-appointment screening
- Sanitizer at entry and throughout the office
- New Beyond by Aerus air purification systems throughout the office
- Disinfecting all areas of the office in 30-minute intervals throughout the day
- Removal of all toys and reading materials
- Appointments managed with consideration for social distancing
- Appropriate protective equipment for our team
- Minimize aerosol producing procedures to reduce airborne pathogens
- New pre-appointment and check-in protocols, click here to review these changes.
- A requirement that everyone two or older wear a face covering
We love serving your family and are committed to providing you with the best in dental care in a safe environment. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please let us know if you have any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
-The Team at myKIDSdds
Connect With myKIDSdds
We wish you all safety and health as you navigate these uncharted waters. We look forward to supporting you all and our community at large throughout this process.
Should you have any questions or concerns please call us at 214.696.3082 or email us at email@example.com.