- Sharing our strength for Laura
- When Is It Necessary To Remove Baby Teeth?
- Preparing my child for a successful, positive dental experience!
- How To Choose A Pediatric Dentist In Dallas
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- Kids First Sports Practice Checklist
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- Your Child & Sedation Dentistry
- What is PerioSciences?
- How To Treat & Diagnose Lip Ties on Infants & Children
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- When Should My Kids See an Orthodontist?
- Best in Dallas!
- Is A Frenectomy Needed For My Baby?
- Can I Afford Orthodontics For My Child?
- Which Is The Right Pick, Endodontist vs Orthodontist?
- Pediatric Dentists
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- Things Parents Can Do To Stop Their Children From Teeth Grinding
- Important First Pediatric Ortho Evaluation At Age 7
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- Best Tips To Get Kids To Brush Their Teeth
- myKIDSdds Office Closure
Dear myKIDSdds family,
It is with a very heavy heart that we have made the decision to close the office to patients starting March 18, 2020. Yesterday evening both the American Association of Orthodontics and American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommended we follow the American Dental Association’s guidelines to close for non-emergency procedures for the next few weeks. This is certainly not a decision we’ve made quickly or without tremendous consideration.
We will be contacting all of our scheduled patients in the coming days to reschedule appointments for the future. It is our hope that we will begin seeing patients again starting in April.
Please rest assured we will be here to serve and support you throughout this closure. In the event of a true dental emergency, please reach out to our office, we will be happy to help.
We wish you all safety and health as you navigate these uncharted waters. We look forward to supporting you all and our community at large throughout this process.
Should you have any questions or concerns please call us at 214.696.3082 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Team and Doctors at myKIDSdds