- What is PerioSciences?
- Preparing my child for a successful, positive dental experience!
- When Should My Kids See an Orthodontist?
- How to Tell if a Labial Frenectomy is Needed
- How to Find an Orthodontist in Your Area
- Toothpaste Kids Like and We Recommend
- How to Make Brushing Teeth Fun for Kids
- Taking the Entire Family to the Orthodontist
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
- Does My Child Need a Mouthguard for Sports?
- Because I Said I Would.
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- First Pediatric Orthodontic Evaluation by Age 7 – Why It’s So Important
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- Your Child and Sedation Dentistry
- Comparing Invisalign and Metal Braces
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
Creating a trusting relationship with the dentist takes time and effort, but below are some of the things we believe to be the ...Read More
Here at myKIDSdds, we strive to educate and prepare you and your little one with all you’ll need to ensure they have a lifetime...Read More
Teaching children proper dental hygiene practices is key to their lifelong oral health. That’s why it is so important that they...Read More
Lip ties occur when the strand of tissue connecting the lip to the gum is too t...Read More
The phrase “tongue-tied” is more than just a figure of speech. A tongue tie, or ankyloglossia, is when a person’s lingual frenu...Read More