- Taking the Entire Family to the Orthodontist
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
- Does My Child Need a Mouthguard for Sports?
- because I said I would.
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- First Pediatric Orthodontic Evaluation by Age 7 – Why It’s So Important
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- Your Child and Sedation Dentistry
- Comparing Invisalign and Metal Braces
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Tongue/ Lip Tie’s In Toddlers
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- Pediatric Dentists
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- Orthodontist vs General Dentist
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
Here at myKIDSdds, we strive to educate and prepare you and your little one with all you’ll need to ensure they have a lifetime...Read More
Teaching children proper dental hygiene practices is key to their lifelong oral health. That’s why it is so important that they...Read More
Lip ties occur when the strand of tissue connecting the lip to the gum is too t...Read More
The phrase “tongue-tied” is more than just a figure of speech. A tongue tie, or ankyloglossia, is when a person’s lingual frenu...Read More
There are different branches of dentistry and are classified according to their specialization. Among these branches are Endodo...Read More