- Kids First Sports Practice Checklist
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- When Is It Necessary To Remove Baby Teeth?
- Top Things Parents Need To Know About Tongue Ties
- Can I Afford Orthodontics For My Child?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- COVID-19 and myKIDSdds
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- Brushing Teeth: How To Make It Fun!
- Signs A Labial Frenectomy Is Needed
- Find The Best Orthodontist In Your Area
- How To Choose A Pediatric Dentist In Dallas
- myKIDSdds Office Closure
- What Is The Difference Between An Orthodontist & A Dentist?
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- When Should My Kids See an Orthodontist?
- Welcome to Our Blog
- Comparing Invisalign & Metal Braces
- Because I Said I Would.
- Best Tips To Get Kids To Brush Their Teeth
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- Best in Dallas!
- Important First Pediatric Ortho Evaluation At Age 7
Our awesome providers did it again! They’ve been voted “Best of D” by their peers and “Mom Approved” by Dallas Moms for the 6th year in a row. They truly are amazing. They are loved among our team and our patients and it’s such a great thing to see them honored in this way.
Our team wants to Thank Dallas from the bottom of our hearts! We appreciate all the support and love we receive on a daily basis and can’t express how great it is to serve you.
We’d also like to congratulate Dr. Kogut, Dr. Alex, Dr. Glenn and Dr. Cohen! We love you all!