- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- How to Tell if a Labial Frenectomy is Needed
- Does My Child Need a Mouthguard for Sports?
- Preparing my child for a successful, positive dental experience!
- Is a Frenectomy Necessary for My Baby?
- Tongue Ties: What Parents Need to Know
- Toothpaste Kids Like and We Recommend
- What is PerioSciences?
- 5 Things to Look For When Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
- Tongue Tied? How the Frenulum Can Affect Speech and What To Do About It
- Does My Child Need Infant Dental Care?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- What Kinds of Foods Can I Eat With Braces?
- Because I Said I Would.
- Diagnosing and Treating Lip Ties on Infants and Children
- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- When Should My Kids See an Orthodontist?
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
- We are so excited to welcome Dr. Glenn Cohen!
- Best in Dallas!
- 4 Tips to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
- How to Make Brushing Teeth Fun for Kids
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
Our awesome providers did it again! They’ve been voted “Best of D” by their peers and “Mom Approved” by Dallas Moms for the 6th year in a row. They truly are amazing. They are loved among our team and our patients and it’s such a great thing to see them honored in this way.
Our team wants to Thank Dallas from the bottom of our hearts! We appreciate all the support and love we receive on a daily basis and can’t express how great it is to serve you.
We’d also like to congratulate Dr. Kogut, Dr. Alex, Dr. Glenn and Dr. Cohen! We love you all!