- Welcome to Our Blog
- Help us support Ronald McDonald!
- Sharing our strength for Laura
- myKIDSdds: Dentist Office For Children in Dallas
- Endodontist or Orthodontist – Which Dentist is Right for You?
- How to find a Good/Best Orthodontist for your Kids
- Orthodontist vs General Dentist
- Cleaning Children’s Teeth
- Pediatric Dentists
- Which toothpaste is right for my child?
- Healthy ways to stay hydrated this summer
- What should I do about my child’s teeth grinding?
- They’re just baby teeth, right?
- Frenectomies: for all ages
Finding a good or the best orthodontist for your kid might be a difficult task, but this is quite an important decision to make when it comes to your child’s dental and oral health. Here are a few tips on how to know if an orthodontist is a good match for your kid’s needs.
First, let’s talk about what an orthodontist does. They’re the type of dentists that specializes in straightening teeth and fixing bites. Yes, they are the ones who put braces! According to WebMD, a child can go to orthodontist as early as 7 years old. Even if there aren’t any visible problems yet, their little jaws are still developing, thus, it would be best if the orthodontist can be able to tackle these problems very early on.
Letting your kid go to an orthodontist does have its perks. Tooth and jaw problems due to tooth decay or to baby teeth coming out too early will be worked on ASAP!
You don’t even have to look further for the best orthodontist in the Dallas area; they’re already here at myKIDSdds! The orthodontics team at myKIDSdds in Dallas will work hard on your kids’ beautiful smiles. Get to know more of our expertly trained orthodontists and staff here.
The entire staff is more than happy to provide to all your dental and orthodontic needs. Your kid’s initial orthodontic exam will be free of charge at myKIDSdds. We know that for every child that goes through under our care have very different needs, and myKIDSdds will make sure that each program is tailor-fit to their orthodontic needs.
Set an appointment with myKIDSdds in Dallas to jumpstart your kid’s dental and orthodontic health! See you and your child in our dental office soon.